Biographical Sketch for Mudussara Khan, MD
Mudussara Asad Khan, MD, is a medical oncologist and hematologist at the Comprehensive Cancer Center of Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center. Board certified in medical oncology and hematology, she comes to Daytona Beach from West Virginia University School of Medicine. She has served as a hematologist and oncologist at Southwest Regional Medical Center in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania.
After earning her Bachelor of Science and her MBBS from University of the Punjab in Pakistan, Dr. Khan received her medical degree from West Virginia University. While in medical school, she completed internships in surgery and internal medicine, a residency in internal medicine, and a fellowship in hematology and oncology. Dr. Khan was recognized with honors including being named Chief Resident as well as Chief Fellow for the Department of Internal Medicine.
Dr. Khan has held multiple teaching positions and is the author of numerous articles and publications. She has also given a variety of presentations to conferences, forums and association meetings, specializing in such areas as breast cancer, coagulation disorders, DNA synthesis, multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injuries. Dr. Khan has also served as Clinical Assistant Professor at West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Additional Details about Mudussara Khan, MD
- Medical Oncology - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Hematology - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Internal Medicine - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine - (West Virginia University School of Medicine)
- Hematology and Oncology - (West Virginia University School of Medicine)
- Gender: Female