Kenneth A. Krumins, MD
- Medical Director
- Winter Park
- 1285 Orange Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
Office Phone: (407) 647-2287
Fax: (407) 643-2801
- 3451 Technological Avenue
Orlando, FL 32817
Office Phone: (407) 380-8705
Fax: (407) 381-1971
- 2876 S Osceola Avenue
Orlando, FL 32806
Office Phone: (407) 236-0404
Fax: (407) 236-0402
Biographical Sketch for Kenneth A. Krumins, MD
Dr. Krumins is a board certified Orthopedic Surgeon. He obtained his undergraduate degree from DePauw University, his medical degree from The Medical College of Pennsylvania and completed his residency at State University of New York Health Science Center and Westchester County Medical Center.
Dr. Krumins has been a practicing physician for over 16 years and specializes in arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the knee and lower extremity trauma.
Dr. Krumins enjoys helping people and fixing their injuries so they can restore their ability to function and compete. He is fellowship trained in sports medicine of the knee at the Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic. More than anything he loves getting patients back to their pain free active lifestyles. He also enjoys teaching all level of students about orthopaedic principals.
Dr. Krumins is an avid offshore marlin fisherman and has won several marlin tournaments in the Bahamas and United States. The largest blue marlin he caught was 468 lbs and the largest tuna was 278 lbs.
Dr. Krumins participates in numerous research forums and currently advises for the following facilities within the community:
• Assistant Clinical Professor - FSU Medical School
• Assistant Clinical Professor – UCF Medical School
• Physician Advisor – Manor Care, Regents, Conway Lakes SNF
• Chief of Orthopaedics – Winter Park Memorial Hospital
For more information on Dr. Krumins, please visit www.jewettortho.com or www.drkrumins.com
Additional Details about Kenneth A. Krumins, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery - (American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Medical School - Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery - (Westchester County Medical Center)
- Sports Med. & Recon. Knee Surgery - (Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic)
- Gender: Male