Biographical Sketch for Adel Y Daas, MD
Adel Y. Daas, MD, joined Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center in January 2012. Board certified in gastroenterology and hepatology, Dr. Daas received his medical degree from the University of South Florida, where he completed residency and subspecialty training.
Prior to joining Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, Dr. Daas served our nation’s veterans as a staff physician at the James A. Haley Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Tampa and at the Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Hospital in Bay Pines, Fla. During that time, Dr. Daas was an associate professor at the University of South Florida in the Division of Digestive Diseases & Nutrition.
Dr. Daas is fluent in Spanish and English and has published a variety of works and research contributions with a focus on safety and quality improvement of endoscopy including advanced procedures such as ERCP. He recently participated in an ongoing project focused on improving polyp detection rates.
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Management of acid reflux disease
- Management and treatment of Barrett’s esophagus
- Liver disease management
- Capsule and small bowel endoscopy
- Colon cancer screening including polyp detection and removal
- Management of all gastrointestinal disorders
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP)
To schedule an appointment call: (386) 231-3512.
Additional Details about Adel Y Daas, MD
- Gastroenterology - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Internal Medicine - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - University of South Florida
- Internal Medicine - (University of South Florida)
- Gastroenterology - (University of South Florida)
- Gender: Male