Occupational Therapy (OT) is a skilled treatment that assists people to achieve independence in all aspects of their daily lives. OT gives people the “skills for the job of living.” We customize treatment programs to focus on the individual’s goals.
We offer both inpatient and outpatient Occupational Therapy. Services include but are not limited to:
- Daily living activities such as self-care, home management, work and leisure
- Adaptive equipment recommendation and instruction
- Home safety recommendations
- Strengthening exercises and therapeutic activities
- Energy conservation and work simplification
- Fine motor coordination training and hand therapy
- Cognitive and visual/perceptual training
- Breast cancer rehabilitation including Lymphedema treatment
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Saebo® Arm Training Program
- Ergonomic Consultation
We treat a variety of diagnoses including but not limited to: neurological, orthopedic, post operative and age related changes.
Fax a referral: (386) 734-4778