Both Florida Hospital Deland Victoria Medical Park and Florida Hospital DeLand provide trusted, convenient outpatient testing and lab services to patients of all ages. For our Victoria Medical Park outpatient lab services, call (386) 740-4040 or visit us online. For Florida Hospital Deland outpatient lab services, call (386) 943-4620.
Laboratory Services at Florida Hospital DeLand
Providing 24/7 testing in our pathology lab, Florida Hospital DeLand processes emergency and routine hospital inpatient testing to best serve our patients needs. Our pathology specialists provide fast and accurate results to physicians so patients get the treatments they need sooner.
Our pathologists also offer STAT testing on weekends per physician request.
This pathology testing is also available at Victoria Medical Park:
- Routine Clinical Chemistry
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Hematology and Coagulation
- Routine Urinalysis
- Transfusion Services
- Anatomic Pathology
- H. Pylori Breath Testing
- Nursing Home Laboratory Services
- Reference Lab Testing
- Monthly Community Health Screening (learn more below)
As part of our dedication to the wellness of our community, Florida Hospital Victoria Medical Park offers screenings every second Wednesday of the month from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Screenings are also offered at the Florida Hospital DeLand campus every third Wednesday from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Our screening services include:
- Cholesterol ($7)
- Glucose ($7.) with 12 hour fast required, water only
- Cardiac Risk Profile ($15) including cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, VLDL and risk ratio
- Prostate Screening blood test ($21.)