Florida Hospital Dade City offers a variety of diagnostic imaging services to help your doctor quickly detect what's going on inside your body and determine the best plan of treatment. Our specially trained, compassionate team of professionals provides exceptional imaging services including X-rays, cardiovascular ultrasounds and digital mammography.
- Bone densitometry
- Cardiovascular ultrasound
- CT scan
- Mammography (digital)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Nuclear medicine
- Ultrasound (3D/4D)
Our team consists of board certified radiologists and experienced technologists who work in collaboration with your physician to deliver high-quality care in a timely manner.
Our technologists hold advanced certifications in diagnostic imaging, including:
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (CNMT)
To schedule your appointment, call (352) 521-1592.