- Part-Time Units – January – May 2019
- CPE Residents – No longer taking applications
- CPE Residents (Daytona, New Smyrna, and Orange City) - August 2018 - August 2019
- CPE Residents – August 2018 – August 2019
- Live video conference weekly group meetings, and individual supervision, online classes, clinical curriculum at a local for you Adventist Health System Hospital, with an on-site clinical preceptor.
January – May 2019
- Who is eligible to participate:
- Part-time students who live within 30 minutes of a Florida Hospital campus in Volusia, Flagler, Lake, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Hardee, Highlands and DeSoto Counties.
- Students who live within 30 minutes of an AHS Hospital in Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina and Wisconsin.
- 6 hours of required group/individual supervision time via live video conference each week
- Online modules – which can be completed on your own schedule
- Assigned clinical curriculum hours at specific AHS Hospitals.
- Own technology able to access online platforms for all aspects of this program, and have reliable internet access that will accommodate video conference streaming
- Application process begins by completing the online CPE Application
For more information, contact our CPE Registrar. 407-303-5297 or email@example.com
CPE at Florida Hospital Division - Center for Pastoral Education is accredited by ACPE, Inc. One West Court Square, Suite 325, Decatur, GA 30030
Phone: (404) 320-1472