While many patients do not experience any symptoms, signs of chlamydia infection do appear in some patients. Each patient experiences different symptoms, and some of these signs can indicate a different condition. Diagnosis is the only way to get the best treatment.
These are some of the symptoms and signs of chlamydia infection that patients may experience:
- More vaginal discharge than normal
- Irregular bleeding after intercourse
- Lower abdomen or pelvis pain
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Pus found in the urine
- Urethra/labia swelling or redness
Schedule a screening online today.