Teen Advisory Council
The Teen Advisory Council at the Florida Hospital for Children is a team of current teen patients, previous teen patients and community teens who help improve the stay of our patients. Join the Teen Advisory Council and tell us what you think!
- Planning events for Florida Hospital for Children
- Providing suggestions to make the hospital fun for patients
- Receiving community service hours
- Attending fun meetings with free food
- Learning more about the hospital
- Meeting other teens
For more information and to sign up, please contact our Teen Advisory Council.