We’re Conveniently Located
Directions to Florida Hospital for Children – Main Campus
The hospital is located at:
601 East Rollins Street Orlando, FL 32803
If you are coming to us for a physician's office appointment, please be sure to contact the office in which you are visiting prior to your arrival for specific directions to your appointment within our facility.
If you have any questions about where to go, please call 407-303-KIDS and our staff will be glad to direct you.
Getting to the hospital:
1. From I-4 take Exit 85 (Princeton St.).
2. Go east on Princeton Street to Orange Avenue.
3. Turn left onto Orange Avenue.
4. Continue on Orange Avenue to the next light. At the light, turn right onto Rollins Street.
5. The hospital is on the left-hand side just past the railroad tracks.
Valet parking is available in front of the hospital for a $5 fee. There is also visitor parking at the Alden Street and King Street garages.
The front information desk will be happy to direct you to your destination once you’re in the hospital.
Navigating in the Hospital
Use this campus map as a reference for finding your way inside Florida Hospital for Children.