Get Back on Your Feet Faster
Back pain is the leading cause of disability for people between the ages of 19 and 45. It is also the second most common cause (after headaches) of missed workdays.1 Back pain is so common that four out of five people will likely develop pain that hinders everyday functioning at some point in their lives.
That’s why the Celebration Health Spine Center works with a team of highly skilled and knowledgeable specialists providing the most advanced spinal care in the country. We offer the latest non-surgical and surgical spine treatments and procedures to get you back on your feet faster with less pain and scarring.
In fact, we are the first hospital in the state of Florida and one of only a handful in the U.S. to have the minimally invasiveMazor Robotics Renaissance System. With it, our highly trained surgeons can perform more accurate and delicate procedures with greater results.
Two Types of Back Pain
- Acute back pain generally lasts from a few days to a few weeks. It is usually due to some sort of trauma (bending the wrong way, lifting a heavy object, etc.) or from a disorder such as arthritis. You may feel shooting or stabbing pain that may radiate out to other parts of the body. Plus, you usually experience limited flexibility and may have trouble straightening your back.
- Chronic back pain is pain that persists more than 3 months. And since it often builds up over time, it can be hard to determine its root cause.
Some of the many acute and chronic spine issues we treat:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spine Surgery
As our patient, we will diagnose and treat your back using multiple disciplines and techniques at our disposal. This includes pain management and state-of-the-art rehabilitation programs to ensure you experience the highest pain relief possible.
Non-surgical treatments and therapies may include:
- Cervical Thoracic & Lumbar Epidural Injections
- Cervical Lumbar Facet & Medial Branch Blocks
- Cervical Lumbar Radio Frequency
- Sacro-iliac Joint Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Selective Nerve Root Injections
- Physical Rehabilitation
When Surgery May Be Your Only Option
The surgeons at Florida Hospital Celebration Health continue to be leaders in spine surgery. Our caring and supportive team of surgeons will correct nerve, disc and bone issues using the latest and most effective techniques—many pioneered right here at Celebration Health.
Surgical procedures include:
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Decompression
- Minimally Invasive Fusion
- Adult Deformity
- Total Disk Replacement
Learn more at the Florida Hospital Celebration Health Spine Center or call (407) 303-4545.