If you suffer from chronic joint pain, you already know how devastating it can be to your ability to fully enjoy life. And whether it’s caused by a degenerative condition such as arthritis or an injury, no one wants to be told it will not get better without serious medical help. Fortunately, our joint replacement team at Celebration Health can help you get your life and independence back.
Our world-class Joint Replacement Center is staffed by some of the most skilled specialists in the joint replacement field. These are board-certified orthopaedic surgeons who have performed well over 5,000 joint replacements to nurses, radiologists, therapists and your own care coordinator who follows you every step of the way.
Proven, Expert Surgery and Care
Our expert team will restore proper function and movement to your affected joints using leading-edge, non-surgical and surgical treatments. This includes the latest physical therapy techniques to complete your rehabilitation following treatment. And you will be in the loop throughout the entire process. We go over all your options, discuss recommendations and follow-up care, plus answer all your questions—clearly and simply.
The center specializes in joint therapies and replacement procedures including total knee and hip replacements. For instance, our featured Birmingham hip replacement procedure is designed to improve hip joints that have been damaged by osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or dysplasia.
Features of our Joint Replacement program include:
- Nurses, therapists and patient-care technicians who specialize in joint patients, for more-effective care
- Private rooms help you relax and heal without distractions
- Emphasize planned group activities to help get you on your feet quicker
- Family and friends are educated to participate as “coaches” in your recovery process, leading to more positive outcomes for you
- Joint Care Coordinator handles all pre-operative care and discharge planning for you
- An all-inclusive, step-by-step patient guide shows you what to do and expect beginning six weeks before surgery until three months after and beyond
- Coordinated after-care program follows you through to full healing
- Yearly reunion luncheons for former patients and coaches