The Interventional Radiology Department at Florida Hospital Carrollwood is committed to providing the most advanced diagnoses and treatments. Our highly skilled team utilizes cutting-edge, minimally invasive technologies to minimize patient risk and improve outcomes.
Our interventional radiologists, working closely with your referring conditions, perform a number of diagnostic and treatment procedures, including:
- Embolization, including uterine fibroid embolization and chemo embolization
- Peripheral and systemic intervention, including limb salvage
- Peripheral vascular intervention
- Renal intervention
- CCSVI for multiple sclerosis patients
- Radio ablations of liver tumors
- Facet blocks
- Lumbar puncture
- Epidural steroid injection
- AV dialysis shunt
- Groshong catheters
We are proud to offer same-day scheduling and same-day results, usually within one hour, for diagnostic procedures. If you’d like to make an appointment with an interventional radiology specialist, call (813) 558-8025, or request an appointment online.