Orthopedics & Spine
Orthopedic patients at Florida Hospital Carrollwood have access to a team of world-renowned surgeons specializing in spine, knee, hip, shoulder and hand surgeries. They are pioneers in the development of replacement-and-repair devices, which is why patients come from all over the world to have their orthopedic or spine surgeries performed here.
Heart & Vascular
The Cardiovascular Program at Florida Hospital Carrollwood provides a wide range of cardiac care, from diagnostic to surgery. Our fully accredited program features:
- Vascular cardiac screenings, which are a method of evaluating vascular system risk
- Nuclear cardiology, or studies that look at blood flow to diagnose problems with heart function
- Device inserts
- Percutaneous coronary intervention, minimally invasive procedures used to open blocked or narrowed coronary arteries
- Diagnostic cardiac cath lab
- Radial approaches, or interventions performed through the radial artery (the wrist), which allow for a quicker recovery time
General surgery refers to a surgical specialty focusing on the abdomen; we offer comprehensive general surgery services, including endoscopy and women’s services.
Ear, Nose & Throat
Florida Hospital Carrollwood is home to one of Tampa’s most experienced and innovative ear, nose and throat teams, combining the skills and technologies to meet our patients' surgical otolaryngology needs.
Florida Hospital Carrollwood is proud to offer the latest in bariatric surgeries, including minimally invasive procedures.
Using cutting-edge technology, our team of highly experienced urological surgeons performs procedures that run the full gamut of men’s prostate health and women’s health, including bladder slings. Our Urology & Nephrology Department works hand-in-glove with local providers to offer our community the best possible care in our state-of-the-art environment.
We offer a number of highly advanced treatments for female urological, gynecological and breast conditions, ranging from endometriosis to full hysterectomies.
Contact us online to schedule a surgical consultation at Florida Hospital Carrollwood today.