Conveniently located less than 15 minutes from Tampa International Airport and a quick drive from the Bay area’s many attractions, Florida Hospital Carrollwood is surrounded by accommodations, restaurants and activities to please all of our visitors. Once you arrive at our campus, we offer valet parking or self-parking in front of the main entrance, as well as self-parking in back.
Our address is 7171 N. Dale Mabry Highway. See our directions page for instructions about how to get to our campus.
Lodging near Florida Hospital Carrollwood
There are a number of hotels within a short distance of the hospital. Here are just a few of your options:
- Comfort Suites, 5421 W. Waters Ave., (813) 880-8938,
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, 3826 W. Waters Ave., (813) 490-9090,
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel, 4750 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., (813) 877-6061,
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 9402 Corporate Lake Drive, (813) 885-3700
Attractions near Florida Hospital Tampa
Located near the heart of the Tampa Bay area, visitors to Florida Hospital Carrollwood have convenient access to a variety of cultural and family attractions. While you’re in town, you may want to check out the following options.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL)
- Tampa Bay Rays (MLB)
- Tampa Bay Lightning (NHL)
- Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League)
- Tampa Bay Rowdies (North American Soccer League)
- George M. Steinbrenner Field (New York Yankees’ spring training/minor league baseball stadium)
Arts and Culture
- Florida Aquarium
- David A. Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheater
- Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Tampa Bay History Center
- Tampa Museum of Art
- Museum of Science & Industry
- Lowry Park Zoo
- Glazer Children’s Museum
- Florida Orchestra
- Ybor City
For more detailed information about the area’s amenities, services and transportation options, please see VisitTampaBay.com.