Expenses: Program tuition rates, fees, and related expenses are subject to change. These expenses represent a good faith estimate to disclose the actual cost of attendance.
- Tuition: $12,000 per internship program. To acknowledge your intention to join this program, a non-refundable confirmation fee of $1,000 is due at time of acceptance. The balance of tuition is due 4 weeks prior to the start of the internship.
- Application Fee (non-refundable): $100
- Liability Insurance: $35 *Securing insurance is the responsibility of the intern
- Health Insurance: Varies *Securing health insurance is the responsibility of the intern
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Student Membership: $50
- Background check: Varies $50 to $100
- Respiratory fit testing & drug screen: $80.00
- Books required:
- KRAUSE’S FOOD & THE NUTRITION CARE PROCESS, Mahan and Raymond, current edition
- FOODSERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, A MANAGERIAL AND SYSTEMS APPROACH, Gregoire, current edition
- Lab coat (1): $50 (one additional lab coat to be provided by Nutritional Services Dept.)
- Housing: securing housing is the responsibility of the intern
- Applications are incomplete without the application fee at time of DICAS deadline. See "Application Process" for details.
Florida Hospital is not an eligible educational institution and therefore:
- does not offer financial aid
- may not issue the Form 1098-T
- may not issue the F-1 or I-20 student visas