Florida Hospital Cardiovascular Institute offers innovative and advanced care to children and adults. It’s the largest, most highly regarded cardiac center in the country and the only one in Central Florida to perform heart transplants.
Trust Florida Hospital Cardiovascular Institute for the best in cardiac care:
- Physicians skilled in all cardiac specialties
- Innovative research, and new treatments and technologies, including transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) and MitraClip
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Patient-centered care facilities designed specifically for cardiac treatment and care
- Cardiac clinics throughout Central Florida with ready access to specialists at the top of their field (many are sought internationally to train other surgeons)
Our experience shows. We’ve treated more patients with cardiac disease than any other hospital in the country and more women with heart disease. We were the first, and remain the only Central Florida medical center, to perform heart transplants. We’ve also performed more open heart surgeries than any other hospital in Florida.