It never seems to fail. You’ve got the busiest day of work ahead. Your to-do list is a mile long. You’re prepping for a full day of school, meals and after-school activities. And, you’ve got this all teed up as one perfect and beautiful juggling act.
But then, you sneeze. And again. And again. As a fever, headache and chills suddenly take over like public enemy number one. Your days’ worth of delicately orchestrated plans become as muddled as the sinus pressure that’s cluttering your mind. How on earth do you have time to be sick, or even get to a doctor?
Well, what if you didn’t actually have to go to the doctor? What if the doctor actually came to you in minutes via your smartphone? While this may seem like a heroic scene in one of those “too good to be true” movies, it’s a reality that we’re creating at Florida Hospital with our eCare app.
With eCare, we bring virtual physician appointments to you when those common pesky conditions sneak up that while not serious, can still wreak havoc on your day and overall well-being.
Available with no appointment necessary seven days a week from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Friday, and 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday, eCare prioritizes your health and convenience with an on-demand virtual medical assessment and treatment for health issues like:
- Seasonal allergies
- Cough, colds, bronchitis and flu
- Sinus and upper respiratory infections
- Conjunctivitis/pink eye
- Skin conditions
- Lower back pain
- Urinary tract infections
Better yet, your eCare appointment can happen on your couch at home, or wherever you are. Florida Hospital board-certified physicians and qualified nurse practitioners or physician assistants conduct your appointment through secure video chat on your mobile device or tablet.
After your medical professional diagnoses the condition, they submit a prescription — if needed — to your preferred pharmacy. And in minutes, your day — and your path to whole health — can get back on track.
Here’s how to get started with eCare today:
- Download the eCare app at the Apple App Store or Google Play. The app uses secure video and audio to protect your health information.
- Register and complete the necessary information in the app, including insurance information. Most insurance is accepted, although co-pays may vary.
- Wait for a provider to be available (usually in minutes!), or set an appointment that works for your time, and start your video visit.
- Pick up your prescription and be on your way to whole health, once again.
- And if you have any technical issues along the way, support is available by calling (480) 493-4819.
And because you are always trying to stay on top of your game, download eCare today. Then, you’ll be ready to take charge with the fastest urgent care possible to quickly overcome those unexpected health hurdles and get back to living your best life.
Learn more about eCare and download the app today.