Florida Hospital Altamonte works within our community to extend the healing ministry of Christ throughout Central Florida. As part of Adventist Health System, the nation’s largest non-profit Protestant health care provider, our hospital takes on the responsibility to uphold these six core principals of the Florida Hospital organization:
- Florida Hospital’s Christian Mission – To provide healing care for patients based on the Christian values of compassion and respect for all people.
- Improving Community Wellness - A dedication to improve the health and wellness for people in our communities through time, money and education.
- Excellent Patient Care and Service – Providing the highest level of care available by exceeding national standards in both treatments and customer service.
- Integrity, Honesty and Fairness – Upholding high ethical standards in everything we do by using cost-effective and productive business practices.
- Compassionate Care – Treating patients and families with the same compassion that Jesus had for the sick and less fortunate.
- Cultural Diversity – Celebrating the diversity of patients, employees, visitors and colleagues by treating all people with respect and kindness regardless of their race, religion background or culture.
Using these six principals to guide our daily care, Florida Hospital Altamonte strives to provide the highest level of compassionate care for our patients to improve the health and happiness of those in our community.