24 Hour Lake Mary ER
- 24 beds and overnight observation care
- Board-certified emergency physicians, critical care nurses, and medical experts specializing in stroke and heart-attack
- Rapid-assessment zones to expedite care
- Helicopter and ambulance transport
- On-site medical imaging and lab services
Emergency Care at Florida Hospital Altamonte
The newly remodeled emergency department at Florida Hospital Altamonte is specifically designed to reduce patient wait time and create a comfortable, welcoming experience.
Some of the improvements we’ve made in our facility to treat patients faster and more effectively include:
- Florida Hospital Altamonte’s 60-minute promise ensures each patient is seen in the emergency room within one hour of arrival.
- Our emergency room is staffed with more doctors and nurses.
- We provide individual rooms to reduce stress and afford privacy.
- Our facility also features 11 intensive care rooms specifically outfitted for patients with very serious conditions.
- If necessary, patients have access to state-of-the-art diagnostic testing and treatment equipment.
- Our innovative LEAN process eliminates wasted time, costs and inefficiencies to treat patients faster.
As part of our dedication to providing exceptional emergency care, Florida Hospital Altamonte has earned the designation as a Brain Attack Center and nationally accredited Chest Pain Center. Our emergency care specialists are specifically trained in advanced emergency room procedures for patients with heart attack and stroke symptoms.
Our Emergency Track II solution is perhaps one of the most innovative aspects of our care. This initiative provides dedicated urgent care services for patients with less critical conditions—such as bites, burns, sprains, rashes, fevers and earaches. Patients still receive the same exceptional care with a shorter wait. The Emergency Track II department is open 24 hours a day, every day.
Find out more about how our emergency services provide a higher level of care for patients. Contact us online today. If this is a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.