As scientists continue to search for a cure for cancer, adrenal tumors research helps gather information and develop new treatments for adrenal tumors. Here’s only a selection of the adrenal tumors clinical trials currently underway. See how they give patients hope for a cure:
- Genomics Research to determine the hereditary effects of the disease
- Studies on adrenal gland neoplasms to determine better treatment options.
- Genetic research helps to determine why some genetic defects put patients at greater risk.
- Tests find more markers and better diagnostic procedures.
- Clinical trials help to discover preventative techniques for patients at risk.
For patients with this condition, adrenal tumors research gives hope of better treatment options today and a cure in the near future.